Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Baby Formula

The other night while I was suppose to be doing homework I started to watch this movie with my mom. It was called The Baby Formula. It was about these married lesbian couple that wanted to have children. Now they didn't want an adopted child or one that came from a sperm donor. They wanted a baby that came from both of them. Now I know your thinking well that's impossible, well not in this movie. Anyways they get pregnant with each others babies. The movie goes through their lives while they are pregnant and shows the ups and downs they go through.



Not only is this movie Canadian but so are some of the actors. When this movie first came on the television I was quite intrigued by it. So mom and I decided to watch it and I'm glad we did. This movie was so amazing. It made me cry and laugh. It really shows that everyone wants the same things in life and no matter what you just want whats best.



I recommend this movie for everyone to watch. It really shows that even if you are gay or lesbian then you are no different from any one else. I really got emotional from this movie and the actors were amazing, especially Jessica Booker. She was so funny. She played the granny of Athena and its funny because she was completely different from her daughter Wanda. Granny would drink "ice tea" and say the funniest things. Oh I had a good laugh. I give this movie a rating of 10 drunk Granny's out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment