Friday, June 18, 2010

Grease






Grease was released in 1978. It stars the famous John Travolta and Olivia John Newton as Danny and Sandy. Grease was a musical about two teenagers from different groups falling love. Sandy would change for Danny and he would change for her.






A few years after Grease was released the producers thought that Grease 2 would be a hit. Although it starred Michelle Pfeiffer it flopped at the box office. It too was a musical but was not a huge success like the first.


When it comes to musicals I am quite the fan. Grease was one of the first musicals I ever watched and it is my favourite. I can watch it over and over and never get bored of it. I love the fact that it is based in the 50's and the music is great. Plus it helps how cute John Travolta is as the leader of the T-Birds. Hopefully one day I will get to see Grease on Broadway as it is one of my dreams. That shows how much I love the movie. I give this movie 5 Pink Ladies out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment