Thursday, June 3, 2010

Maltese Falcon



The Maltese Falcon was released on October 18, 1941. It is about a search of this "priceless" sculpture. There is a detective that helps to look for this "priceless" sculpture and comes across some shenanigans along the way. So in a nutshell that is the plot of the story.

For me this movie sucked A**. I hated everything about this movie and yes I understand that the sculpture is so called priceless but really would you go through that much stuff just for it? I personally believe that I wouldn't. It's a f-ing sculpture. I just don't get it. Would I kill for something that I desperately wanted?...well maybe but not for a sculpture. I guess everyone has their things they would die for so to speak.

Now for an actual rating I would have to give The Maltese Falcon 1 "priceless" sculptures out of 5. I just didn't like the movie. The only thing I liked about it was the character Joel Cairo. He was so hilarious. To me he seemed very touchy-feely and I just couldn't help myself from laughing. Other wise the movie was really boring and dragged out way to long. I think this was my least favorite movie out of the ones we have watched so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment