Thursday, June 17, 2010

Robert Pattinson


Robert Pattinson was born on May 13, 1986 in London, England. He is well known for his role as Edward Cullen in the Twilight Saga. He was also in two of the Harry Potter movies; Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He went from nothing to something practically over night.


Now you may think with all this talk about Robert Pattinson that I would like him, however that isn't the case. I find Robert Pattinson a horrible actor and an awkward person. I once seen him on Much Music and he seemed so out of place. His expression on his face was as if he didn't know what to do and his body language was very closed. You could tell he felt uncomfortable, either that or he is just really weird. When I watched Twilight the only thing I could think of was how girls my age could find him so good looking. Everything about him is off including his acting and apparently some people find this man to be sexy, well guess what, you should go to the eye doctor. He looks a little bit above average if he's lucky.


I guess if you like Robert Pattinson and he is your favorite actor in your favorite movie I'm sorry for my opinion on him. I'm sure you find this offensive but its my opinion. Robert Pattinson sucks. I just can't stand him or any movie really that he is in, especially the Twilight Saga movies. My rating of his acting abilities is 1 ugly vampire out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment